Welcome to our English Grammar Exercises page. On this page you can find online English grammar exercises plus downloadable PDF English grammar exercise worksheets.
These exercises can be used as activities in class by teachers, or they can be completed independently by students to improve their grammar knowledge.
See below for all the English grammar exercises currently available.
English Grammar Exercises
Online English Grammar Exercises
All our online English grammar exercises are interactive grammar exercises with answers that you can complete online. These include multiple choice grammar quizzes, fill in the blank grammar exercises, ‘drag and drop’ exercises, and more.
Click on the links below to complete the grammar exercises for that grammar point.
A / An / Some / Any Exercises:
There Is There Are Exercises:
Present Simple Tense Exercises:
- Present Simple With Be Verb – Positive
- Present Simple With Be Verb – Negative
- Present Simple With All Verbs – Positive
- Present Simple With All Verbs – Negative
Present Continuous Exercises:
Present Perfect Exercises:
Present Perfect Continuous Exercises:
Past Simple Exercises:
Past Continuous Exercises:
Future Simple Exercises:
Comparative And Superlative Exercises:
Prepositions Of Time Exercises:
Conditional Sentences Exercises:
PDF English Grammar Exercises
These English grammar exercises are all downloadable PDF grammar worksheets. Simply download and print these worksheets to use them in your next English grammar class.
Click on the titles below to download a PDF grammar exercise worksheet for that grammar point.
A / An / Some / Any Exercise Worksheets:
- A or An – Fill In The Blanks
- A or An – Complete The Table
- A , An, or Some – Fill In The Blanks
- Some Vs Any – Fill In The Blanks
There Is There Are Exercise Worksheets:
Present Simple Exercise Worksheets:
- Present Simple Exercise – Be Verb (Positive)
- Present Simple Exercise – Be Verb (Negative)
- Present Simple Exercise – All Verbs (Positive)
- Present Simple Exercise – All Verbs (Negative)
Present Continuous Exercise Worksheets:
Present Perfect Exercise Worksheets:
- Present Perfect Exercise 1 – (Positive)
- Present Perfect Exercise 2 – (Negative)
- Present Perfect Exercise 3 – (Questions)
- Present Perfect Exercise 4 – (Have or Has)
Present Perfect Continuous Exercise Worksheets:
- Present Perfect Continuous Exercise 1 – (Positive)
- Present Perfect Continuous Exercise 2 – (Negative)
- Present Perfect Continuous Exercise 3 – (Questions)
Past Simple Exercise Worksheets:
Past Continuous Exercise Worksheets:
Future Simple Exercise Worksheets:
- Future Simple With Will (Positive)
- Future Simple With Will (Negative)
- Future Simple Writing Drill Practice
- Future Simple Q and A Exercise